NOTE: This isn’t available at rostered schools. Rostered schools need to transfer students using their rostering system (such as Clever or ClassLink). What’s a rostered school?
Once you’ve logged in, go to the My Classes page and select the class to which you want to transfer a student
- Select "Add" above your current list of student names. This will take you to a page that gives you multiple options for adding a student.
- Select the "Other Ways to Add Student" link.
- Choose the "Import an existing student account" option and a field will appear for you to enter the name of the student you want to transfer to your class.
- Enter the student's name and ST Math will recognize the student’s name as you are typing it.
- Once it appears, select "Add Student" and the student will be transferred to your class. If you select the wrong student, you can remove that account to search again by clicking the trash can.
These steps can be taken in either order.