The easiest way to set ST Math rosters is through ClassLink OAuth2.
Please review the following guidelines to ensure a successful launch. ST Math requires the following fields for successful rostering:
Log into ClassLink and you will see the Classroom Management Console & the ClassLink Roster Server.
First, set up the Roster Server:
Add ST Math app by going to Apps in the top menu bar and then clicking on +Add to Add a New App:
Type "ST Math" in the Name field and then click on "+Add" to
The next selection chooses who will receive ST Math.
- Rule Based Permissions is the ClassLink suggested selection, as it allows greater control over what data is shared and is based on specific rules and should be used by new customers.
- Full Permissions gives ST Math to all the users in the Roster server.
- Legacy Custom Permissions allows the admin to set up for specific users, classes, courses as used previously. (This is the older version of filtering for users.)
- Copy permissions from another application is also an option. Please check with ClassLink for more information on that option if needed.
Rule based permissions is based on specific rules set regarding the data you wish to share with ST Math. For example, if your implementation is for math classes in grades 1-3, rules would include only those grade levels and math classes only at schools who should have access to ST Math. For help with rules, please contact ClassLink at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Then, set permissions for ST Math.
- Share math classes only for grade levels that should be using ST Math.
- Preview query results to be sure all intended grade levels have been shared.
- Be sure to Save & Exit.
Once you have set permissions, go back to Applications and Enable sharing of data with ST Math. Once you enable data sharing, ST Math has access to the information it needs to set up accounts.
Return to ClassLink Launchpad.
Next you will configure the Classroom Management Console.
Go to Applications, Add and Assign:
Then go to Application Library, type in "ST Math" and select the OAuth2 app by clicking on "Add" and then close the window by clicking on the X in the top right corner. The app will show with "Remove" below it after being added.
After adding the app, search for it on the Add & Assign Applications Page by typing in "ST Math" in the search field and click the green button "Assign" to assign the app to users. This determined who will see ST Math on in their launchpad
Assign the ST Math app. You can select Roster Server and find ST Math under the "Select an application" pulldown menu to add to all users.
This determines who will see ST Math on their personal Launchpad. You can select to assign to the Roster Server or assign a variety of other ways. For help with how this will best work for your district, please contact your ClassLink Representative or Support Specialist.
For legacy customers who still use SFTP setup, please review the changes listed on the help center article for ClassLink and SFTP.