More features coming soon so check back here to stay up-to-date!
2023 New Year Releases
- Puzzle Talks link now listed under Curriculum dropdown menu
- Ability to organize All Learning Objectives by Auto-Assignments, grouped by topic cluster
- Game in a Minute videos are now located under the Objectives game tab (Beta)
- This Year Puzzles and This Year Objectives columns now visible for classes and students
- Updated information with Learn More link to Help article: What is the difference between a student's Journey, Assignments, and History?
- Educators can now manage students' access to the Annotation Tool.
- Students now have the ability to manage puzzle animation speeds (Beta)
- Built-in Console Support is now available by clicking on the question mark icon in the Educator account
2022 Fall Releases
- School administrators can now view their school's average puzzle goal progress.
- Educator account embedded survey and feedback in all Staff, and Administrator accounts.
- Embedded help content is now displayed when no classes are listed on the School and My Classes page.
2022 Summer Releases:
- Search field now added to All Learning Objectives page
- Students' progress now saves between login sessions. More info can be found here.
- Rostered class details available under class settings
- Usage - Beta tab now available for Homeschool accounts
- Coming Soon! Foundation Support Tool for assessment integration in grades 2-5
- The ability for district administrators to reorder the journey objectives
- We have expanded our standards coverage, added new games with enhanced interactivity, and streamlined the student Journey. These changes are data-driven improvements that allow students to focus on games that will give them the most significant learning gains. We’ve also updated the default sequence to prioritize major content and expanded bonus and optional Journey content to engage early finishers. Check out the list of new games here.
- Puzzle Goal Progress denominator value updates. Click here to view new values.
- Updated name change from % Progress to Puzzle Goal Progress
- New Scope and Sequence area with data filtered by State, Grade, and Journey/Standard. Located under the Curriculum dropdown menu
- Managing a student's journey has been moved to the settings tab
- Administrators can enter their 1st day of school (Non-rostered schools)
- Rostered schools can notify ST Math Support by using the Roster Notification option to advise when rosters are ready for the new school year
2022 New Year Releases:
- New collapsible banner alerts
- The student's sign-in time will now match the district time zone
- Alerts icons added to the class objective list view
- Ability to manage Auto-Assignments by class or individual students
- Updates to how district admin's column and tab headers are displayed
- District admins can now view previous school term data
- Currently Playing column headers have been changed to Last Played.
- Export report options have been added to the student's tab on the district and school page.
- Export report improvements to the xlsx report columns (width, order, and visibility), file name, and % progress values as whole numbers.
- Staff-managed classes now have a label indicating they are staff-managed classes on the My Classes page.
- What's New in ST Math link under Support
- Homeschool educators can remove and reactivate student accounts.
- Updated completed puzzle breakdown under student session calendar
- Manage Journey Access class options have been moved to the Settings tab.
- Ability to reset a student journey
- A Student objective progress is now available under Objective Reporting
- The ability for teachers/admin to clear their cache from their account settings
- School, Class, and Student breadcrumbs are now clickable links directly to that dashboard.
2021 Fall Releases:
- Updates to data on the district admin usage tab, such as YTD puzzles/minutes and weekly average
- Educators can now Export school, class, and student hub data.
- Parent reports are here! Educators can now view/print individual or an entire class's student detail report.
- Administrators can now view and sort classes by nicknames!
- Unlimited/Infinite JiJi's is back! Help struggling students by turning on unlimited tries.
- Teachers can now re-assign previously completed objectives as assignments
- Administrators can now view and sort by class level alerts
- Updates to the student history tab
Your Educator Console has a whole new look!! Take a tour here.
You can also learn more about the new features and how to use them at the ST Math Academy. If you're signed in to your account, you can go here!
More features will be coming soon so check back here to stay up-to-date!