More features coming soon so check back here to stay up-to-date!
2023 Summer Releases
2023 New Year Releases
- Puzzle Talks link is now listed under the Curriculum dropdown menu
- Ability to organize All Learning Objectives by Auto-Assignments, grouped by topic cluster
- Game in a Minute videos are now located under the Objectives game tab
- This Year Puzzles and This Year Objectives columns now visible for classes and students
- Updated information with Learn More link to Help article: What is the difference between a student's Journey, Assignments, and History?
- Educators can now manage students' access to the Annotation Tool.
- Students now can manage puzzle animation speeds
- Built-in Console Support is now available by clicking on the question mark icon in the Educator account
- Districts administrators can now manage staff's ability to reset students' journey
2022 Fall Releases
- School administrators can now view their school's average puzzle goal progress.
- Educator account embedded survey and feedback in all Staff, and Administrator accounts.
- Embedded help content is now displayed when no classes are listed on the School and My Classes page.