The new ST Math continues to improve with features being added regularly.
There is now a powerful Standards tab that provides actionable information about students' work in ST Math.
- There's a lot to explore on the Standards tab -- you can start with the info on this page.
Students can see their % Progress.
- By clicking on their name and choosing the Progress tab, they can see how much of a year's worth of puzzles they've played. See how on this page.
- We know a lot of students and families have been excited about this feature. Here’s a note you can send home to let them know. Click to open and save.
Teachers (after careful consideration) can turn off a student's grade-level Journey.
- Learn how to use this new feature strategically on this page.
You can now view ST Math Objectives organized by standard.
- You now have a powerful way to use ST Math. See how on this page.
Making multiple assignments for your class can be done on one page.
- Choose multiple assignments and add them to your class's work all on one page. Learn more here.
Teachers in grades 6 and up can use personalized Auto-Assignments.
- After taking a Pre-Test, students are assigned Objectives that will help them fill gaps and strengthen understanding. Take a look on this page.
Administrators now have access to historical reports.
- All it takes is selecting a date range from a dropdown. See how on this page.
Teachers and students can see their answers for all the quizzes they've taken.
- By going in to a student's history, you can access all their quizzes. See how on this page.
Quizzes can be previewed on the Quiz tab for all Objectives in grades 2+:
Quiz scores are on a Student's Objectives tab:
- Click the triangle to see the scores for both the pre-quiz and, if completed, the post-quiz (grades 2 and up only).
Yearly totals are now easy to see:
- From your Students Hub, click on Weekly to move between Weekly and Total numbers.
District Admins have more functionality:
- District admins can review data from the district all the way down to an individual student.
- Admins can adjust staff permissions by going into a school's Settings tab.
- Toggle between weekly and total puzzles and minutes.
Assignments are now easier to rearrange:
- Just use the arrows next to the assigned Objective to move it up or down in the list. Learn more about assignments here.
Students Tab in the Objective Hub:
- Whether you access an Objective through your class or Curriculum>All Learning Objectives, you can now see how your students are doing on that Objective.
Spanish Quizzes for Grades 2+:
- It's easy to select Spanish as the language for quizzes. Currently, it has to be done student by student. Note: the instructions will be in Spanish very soon. Learn how to do it here.