The new ST Math continues to improve with features being added regularly.
Teachers and students can see their answers for all the quizzes they've taken.
- By going in to a student's history, you can access all their quizzes. See how on this page.
Quizzes can be previewed on the Quiz tab for all Objectives in grades 2+:
Quiz scores are on a Student's Objectives tab:
- Click the triangle to see the scores for both the pre-quiz and, if completed, the post-quiz (grades 2 and up only).
Yearly totals are now easy to see:
- From your Students Hub, click on Weekly to move between Weekly and Total numbers.
District Admins have more functionality:
- District admins can review data from the district all the way down to an individual student.
- Admins can adjust staff permissions by going into a school's Settings tab.
- Toggle between weekly and total puzzles and minutes.
Assignments are now easier to rearrange:
- Just use the arrows next to the assigned Objective to move it up or down in the list. Learn more about assignments here.
Students Tab in the Objective Hub:
- Whether you access an Objective through your class or Curriculum>All Learning Objectives, you can now see how your students are doing on that Objective.
Spanish Quizzes for Grades 2+:
- It's easy to select Spanish as the language for quizzes. Currently, it has to be done student by student. Note: the instructions will be in Spanish very soon. Learn how to do it here.