Starting on June 22, your Educator Console has a whole new look!! Take a tour here.
All teachers will be able to create classes - but wait until your new school year begins!
- Once your 21-22 school year begins, you can create classes for differentiation, to organize classes with multiple grade levels, or for teachers working with students from multiple classes #1
- Teachers in rostered schools (look under your name on your home page #2) will be able to add any student currently rostered in your district #3
- Teachers in visual password schools will be able to create classes as usual but with new and easier ways to add students
New live data points on your dashboard
- Including the games currently being played #4
- Number of attempts - in dots -- just like the student screen #5
Customizable dashboard shows the data that's important to you #6
- Choose what data to show and what to hide
- Decide the order in which the data appears on your console
Embedded help when you need it #7
- Throughout your console are question mark icons that tell you there's some information that might help you utilize the feature better, often with links where you can learn more
Turn off the grade-level Journey for your class or individual students
- Even though the Journey sequence has been carefully designed to prioritize major grade level topics, respect content dependences, and carefully build strong conceptual understanding, there are instances when you might want to change the order in which Objectives are presented. With one easy click on your class's Objectives tab you can now turn off the Journey for your entire class, a subset, or individual students using the Manage Journey Access button. Learn more.
Reordering Objectives has been made easier
- Assign all the grade-level Objectives to your class with one click. then rearrange them as you prefer
- When you choose to reorder the curriculum, now (or very soon) you'll be able to turn off the Journey for all students with one click
More features will be coming soon so check back here to stay up-to-date!