There are many reasons a student may benefit from replaying ST Math games they've already completed.
- It's fun (and replaying them allow students to strengthen their understanding and make new connections).
- It can help if a student is stuck on a puzzle or level. (Often replaying a previous level, puzzle, or objective can help give insight that helps with the current puzzle/level.)
- It's a great review when a new aspect of a concept is introduced in math class.
Students can go to the History screen to see or replay content in previously completed objectives or to finish objectives that they have started but are no longer assigned to them.
To do this:
- Log in to the student's account.
- Click the History button behind JiJi.
- Click Replay Objectives.
- Select an objective to replay.
Replaying a level that has already been completed will not increase the student's puzzle count.
ST Math displays in black and white while students are in their History to show students that they are "in the past."
If a student sees an incomplete objective, they can click on it to reveal a game bridge with gaps in it. Student can play those levels to fill the gaps and ensure they’ve fully mastered the objective. When they complete a level that doesn't have a check mark, they will earn puzzles.
Students can review levels they’ve previously completed in their current Objective by clicking that level in the bridge.
Students can review puzzles they’ve previously completed in their current level by choosing “Puzzles” the drop-down menu from their progress bar.