Teachers can assign specific objectives to their classes or to individual students. They can assign objectives from any grade level licensed for the school to their class.
Assignments allow you to
- assign Objectives from any grade level to the entire class or individual students,
- reorder Objectives in students’ Assignments, and
- view progress on assigned Objectives
Why you might want to use Assignments:
- Use Class Assignments to have all students playing the same Objective when introducing, teaching, or reviewing a concept.
- Use Class Assignments to provide whole class access to additional, prior or post-grade level content.
- Use Individual Assignments to provide individual students with remediation or enrichment.
How to Assign an Objective
- Log in to your account at stmath.com/play.
- Select the Curriculum dropdown then choose Objectives
- Navigate to the grade level and Objective you want to add.
- Select Actions then Assign This Objective.
- Select the correct class.
- Select Entire Class or Individual Students.
- When assigning to individual Students, choose 1 or more students.
- Click Assign and dismiss the confirmation.
How to Edit, Remove, or Reorder Assigned Objectives
- Select the class.
- Choose the Objectives tab.
- For Class Assignments, click the gear icon to move Objectives up, down, or remove. For Individual Assignments, click Show, select the student, and select the Objectives tab.
- Choose whether students can play any assigned Objective using the Allow student choice toggle.
- Use Complete and Removed to view assigned Objectives that have been completed by all students or that you have removed. You can also Restore any Objectives you have assigned and then removed here.