Homeschool Educators can assign specific objectives to their children from any grade level. This will allow flexibility in content assigned as it means that assignments can be put in the order desired rather than the order in the journey and can cross grade levels.
Students will continue to have access to their grade level objectives in the Journey (the map icon). If you want to supplement the Journey with content from other grade levels or make assignments from the grade level in a different order than the Journey, you can use Assignments (the house icon.) If assignments are provided to students, you will need to guide students on when to play the Journey content or Assignments content.
To view a video about assigning Objectives, click here.
To view the video with Spanish captioning, click here.
- After signing into your ST Math account, click on Curriculum at the top of the screen. From the Curriculum dropdown menu, choose Objectives.
- A list of grade levels will appear along with the number of Objectives available for each grade level. Choose the applicable grade level, and click on the blue arrow across from the grade level to view a list of objectives.
- Click on the objective you would like to assign to view details about the objective. You may also view the objective’s corresponding student games from this screen by clicking on the Games tab. Click on the orange Actions button at the top of the screen and choose Assign this Objective.
- Select the student(s) you would like to assign the objective to and click Assign.
- Once assigned, the next time the student(s) assigned the objective log in, they have the option to play their journey as normal but also have the option to use the house-shaped Assignments button.