District admins using Console Student Rostering can go to Settings > Student Roster to upload new files, and see previous uploads.
To upload data:
- Click 'Import Student Data'.
- Use 'Download' to download the most recently processed file, or a blank template if this is your first upload.
- Make any changes you need to the file. Any students added to the file will be added to ST Math. Students removed from the file will be removed from ST Math.
- Once the file is updated, save it as a .csv file to your computer.
- Click 'Browse' to find and select your updated file and click 'Scan'. This can take a few minutes.
- Look at the feedback.
- Red errors will prevent the file from being processed. Correct them and try again.
- Yellow errors may or may not be intentional. Click 'Download Warnings Report' to see where they are.
- The summary will show what the results of the file upload will be. You can use 'Download Change Log' to see exactly which students will be affected.
- If the results look good, select 'Import Changes' to make them final. If they don't, click 'Cancel' and try again.
The student accounts will be added to ST Math and ready to use as soon as you click 'Import Changes'. They can sign in at play.stmath.com with the usernames and passwords in the file and begin playing their grade-level content.
After the students have been uploaded, teachers can add students to their classes to monitor progress and create assignments by following these steps: How do I create a staff-managed class and add students (rostered)?