While reordering the Journey can only be done by a district administrator, you can use Assignments to quickly assign an alternate curriculum order for your class.
To do this:
- Click on the your class.
- Click on Objectives > Assignments
- Under Class Assignments, click ‘Add’
- Check the box for any objectives you want to assign.
- Click ‘Assign Selected’ at the bottom of the screen.
- The objectives have been assigned! You can use the up and down arrows to rearrange them easily. Students will play the objectives in the list from top to bottom.
You can also assign an Objective from the Curriculum dropdown > All Learning Objectives. Open the grade level and the Objective then click the Assign This Objective button.
You may want to change student or class access to the default journey to require students to play your preferred curriculum order.