You can assign one or more objectives to your class on one screen.
- In your class view, click the Objectives tab.
- Once there, click the Assignments tab.
- Scroll down until you see Class Assignments and click the Add button.
- Choose the appropriate grade level and select the box to the right of the Objectives you want to assign to your class. If you click the top box, you can assign the entire grade-level Journey.
- Scroll down and choose to add them to the Top (default) of the list or the Bottom. Adding assignments to the top means that students will play those objectives before previously assigned objectives. Adding assignments to the bottom means that students will work through other assigned objectives before the newly assigned ones.
- Click Assign Selected.
- You can rearrange the Assignments on the Objectives tab by clicking on the arrows next to each objective to move it up or down the list.
By default, students will play the Objectives in the order you set. Enabling student choice allows students to play whichever assigned Objective they would like to play.
Students access their assignments by clicking on the little house on their landing page.