You can assign multiple objectives to your class on one screen.
- In your class view, click the Objectives tab.
- Choose Assignments.
- Scroll down and click the Add button.
- Choose the appropriate grade level and select the box to the right of the Objectives you want to assign to your class. If you click the top box, you can assign the entire grade-level Journey.
- Scroll down and choose to add them to the Top (default) of the list or the Bottom.
- Click Assign Selected.
- You can rearrange the Assignments on the Objectives tab by clicking on the arrows next to each objective to move it up or down the list.
By default, students will play the Objectives in the order you set. Enabling student choice allows students to play whichever assigned Objective they would like to play.
Students access their assignments by clicking on the little house on their landing page.