Teachers of students using ST Math in grades 6-8 have the option to have below-grade level content auto-assigned as a result of a pre-test.
To learn more, visit the ST Math Academy's Focus On: Using the Middle School Auto-Assignments.
For more information on Auto-Assignments and a video that walks through student and teacher pages, go to the Middle School Auto-Assignments Help page.
Note: You will need to be signed into your ST Math account to access Objective links. The number of puzzles is given after each Objective.
Fractions (8 Objectives, 1718 puzzles)
- Visual Fraction Concepts (117)
- Fractions on the Number Line (154)
- Comparing and Equivalent Fractions (187)
- Fraction Addition and Subtraction (363)
- Fraction Multiplication (168)
- Unlike Denominator Concepts and Strategies (116)
- Unlike Denominator Addition and Subtraction (285)
- Fraction Division (328)
Geometry, Measurement, and Data (4 Objectives, 571 puzzles)
Decimals (5 Objectives, 802 puzzles)
- Fraction Decimal Equivalence (143)
- Decimal Place Value (218)
- Decimal Addition and Subtraction (112)
- Decimal Multiplication (185)
- Decimal Division (144)
Number System Concepts (5 Objectives, 774 puzzles)
- Base Ten Concepts (173)
- Whole Number Addition (147)
- Whole Number Subtraction (180)
- Multiplication Algorithm (76)
- Division Algorithm (198)