Teachers of students using ST Math in grades 6-8 have the option to have below-grade level content auto-assigned as a result of a diagnostic test.
To learn more, visit the ST Math Academy's Focus On: Using the Middle School Auto-Assignments.
For more information on Auto-Assignments and a video that walks through student and teacher pages, go to the Middle School Auto-Assignments Help page.
Note: You will need to be signed into your ST Math account to access Objective links.
- Visual Fraction Concepts
- Fractions on the Number Line
- Comparing and Equivalent Fractions
- Fraction Addition and Subtraction
- Fraction Multiplication
- Unlike Denominator Concepts and Strategies
- Unlike Denominator Addition and Subtraction
- Fraction Division
- Fraction Decimal Equivalence
- Decimal Place Value
- Decimal Addition and Subtraction
- Decimal Multiplication
- Decimal Division
Number System Concepts (5)
- Base Ten Concepts
- Whole Number Addition
- Whole Number Subtraction
- Multiplication Algorithm
- Division Algorithm