ST Math MA Resources
Brought to you in partnership with Mass STEM Hub, a program of the One8 Foundation.
Have some time with your staff? In these short videos, you will see an overview of ideas and resources for implementing ST Math.
ST Math How To's:
- Scheduling, checking-in with students, and celebrating (video)
- Monitoring and celebrating students (video) and supplementary resources:
- Clearing browser cache (video)
- Clearing browser cache (without words) (video)
- Clearing browser cache on Chromebooks
- Updating Chrome browser (video)
- Turning on WebGL
Resources for Google Classroom
- Fillable Documents for Google Classroom: Data Trackers, Exit Tickets, and More!
- Video Explanation: How to access the fillable documents for Google Classroom
Teaching Remotely Resource
- Teaching Remotely Resource: This guidance was created in collaboration with Massachusetts ST Math Champions. Whether at home or in school, there are a few moves that can make your ST Math implementation more impactful.
Celebrate students’ hard work and perseverance so far this year! Here are some fun ideas to share:
Throughout November, encourage your students to meet their weekly minutes (60 Minutes in K-1, and 90 Minutes in 2-6). If your school’s weekly average is greater than 60 minutes, you will be entered to win a JiJi parade!
The MA Program ST Math Grant is Open!
We are excited to expand our partnership with schools in MA next school year! The ST Math MA Program grant application is open and can be found here. Part 1 applications are due February 12, 2021. Please feel free to reach out to Jessica McKenzie, MA Program Manager, with any questions regarding the program or application process: email@example.com.
Share the following information with families in your next school newsletter and on your school website:
Send home an intro letter
For more information, contact your ST Math MA Program Team.