The Objective that was assigned most recently would be placed on the top of the students' list. Teachers who share responsibility for student math learning might want to allow student choice for those students.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between a class assignment and and individual assignment?
- How can I have a student replay an objective?
- How do I assign Immersion content to my class?
- Viewing Objectives by Standard
- What can I see on the Standards tab?
- How do I assign multiple objectives?
- Can I turn off a student's grade level Journey?
- Middle School Auto-Assignment Topic Clusters and Objectives
- How many puzzles are in each grade's Journey?
- Scope and Sequence