Whether you're returning or are a brand-new user of ST Math (welcome!!), we have the resources you need to get the best results.
The most important thing to know about ST Math is that this patented, research-backed program guides students to build a strong conceptual understanding of mathematics and that to get the best results, students just need to play.
Everything you need to know is presented in the ST Math Academy* but here's an overview of what you might be wondering.
How do I sign in?
- SSO users (e.g., Clever, Classlink) - check your class and make sure it's correct. Problems? Contact your school office.
- All others - sign in through play.stmath.com.
- There are lots of changes. You can learn about them here https://www.stmath.com/whats-new?
- One of the big changes for educators is that we've put help topics here and professional learning in the Academy.*
- IF (and only if) your school uses picture passwords, there's a new way to add students to your class. For step-by-step instructions, sign in to the Academy or check out How do I create a class?
*Accessing your ST Math Academy account for Professional Learning:
- SSO Users: If your school uses a portal like Clever or Classlink, sign in there first, click on the ST Math icon, and then use the Support dropdown to go to Professional Learning.
- If your school uses picture passwords or text passwords, go to play.stmath.com/academy and sign-in with your email and ST Math password.