You can see a student's picture password by clicking on their name and selecting "Actions" then "View Picture Password". The Print button can be used to print to your printer, or to a pdf.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a class?
- How do I add students to my class?
- How can I tell if my school is rostered and what does that mean?
- Can a student be in multiple classes?
- How do I change the grade level for one of my students?
- How do I delete or undelete students?
- How can I see a student's picture password?
- How can I retrain a student on their picture password?
- How do I sign in as one of my students?
- How do I find a student's MIND ID?