If a student is in your class, you can retrain them on their picture password. To do this:
- On the student's device, sign in to your teacher account.
- Select the student's class.
- Select the student's name.
- Select the blue key icon.
- Select "Retrain student on password."
This will sign you out and sign the student into their account. They'll be taken directly to a password refresher game.
Picture password training can not be triggered remotely. In those cases, teachers can also print out their students' picture passwords and distribute them via email. For instructions, see How can I see a student's picture password?