Teachers have the ability to sign in as any of their students. To do this, open a class and click on the student’s name. Then click the "Actions" button in the upper right corner of the screen and select "Sign In Student on This Device." You will be signed out of your teacher account and the student will be signed in.
Articles in this section
- What's an Invitation Code?
- How can the Learning Cycle help me help my students?
- Can teachers "turn off" the invitation code before it expires?
- How do I transfer student to a different class?
- Introducing ST Math to Your Students
- How do I create a class?
- How do I rename a class?
- How do I add students to my class?
- How can I tell if my school is rostered and what does that mean?
- Can a student be in multiple classes?