"Many Tries" means that a student has attempted the same level at least 10 times and might need some assistance. You can click the name of the game to open it up in test drive and try it for yourself or work with the student from their screen to have them walk you through what they have tried, asking facilitating questions to help get the student unstuck.
Articles in this section
- How many puzzles can I expect my students to complete each week?
- How can I celebrate my students' successes?
- How can I see details about a student's ST Math usage?
- How can I see if any of my students are struggling?
- What does the "Many Tries" alert mean?
- How can I see what a particular student is working on?
- What causes a day to be highlighted under student progress?
- What does "Puzzles Collected" mean?
- How do I see what a student has completed at home?
- How long does it take for student data to show on the teacher report?