At this time ST Math does not have a way to identify if a student played ST Math on or off campus. However, you can take a look at a student's reports to see the date and time of their ST Math sessions. For instructions see: How can I see details about a student's ST Math usage?
Articles in this section
- Can I change the time zone on my reports?
- Managing weekly administrator reports
- Viewing Student Sign-Ins
- How can I choose what data shows up in my class hub, and how it is arranged?
- Changing school year
- How do I view current level tries?
- How is Percent Progress Calculated?
- Administrator Report Tab
- Helping students who are struggling or stuck
- What is Percent Progress and Learner Velocity?