At this time ST Math does not have a way to identify if a student played ST Math on or off campus. However, you can take a look at a student's reports to see the date and time of their ST Math sessions. For instructions see: How can I see details about a student's ST Math usage?
Articles in this section
- Viewing Student Sign-Ins
- How can I choose what data shows up in my class hub, and how it is arranged?
- Changing school year
- How do I view current level tries?
- How is Percent Progress Calculated?
- Administrator Report Tab
- What is Percent Progress and Learner Velocity?
- How many puzzles can I expect my students to complete each week?
- How can I celebrate my students' successes?
- How can I see details about a student's ST Math usage?