At this time ST Math does not have a way to identify if a student played ST Math on or off campus. However, you can take a look at a student's reports to see the date and time of their ST Math sessions. For instructions see: How can I see details about a student's ST Math usage?
Articles in this section
- How many puzzles can I expect my students to complete each week?
- How can I see details about a student's ST Math usage?
- How can I see if any of my students are struggling?
- What does the "Many Tries" alert mean?
- How can I see what a particular student is working on?
- What causes a day to be highlighted under student progress?
- What does "Puzzles Collected" mean?
- How do I see what a student has completed at home?
- How long does it take for student data to show on the teacher report?