The Annotation feature cannot be disabled. The intent of the annotation tool is for students to use it as digital scratch paper to help work through puzzles or to demonstrate their thinking when discussing problem-solving strategies.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between a student's Journey, Assignments, and History?
- How do students access their assignments?
- What does the game bridge show?
- How can a student see their own data?
- How can students and teachers review quiz results?
- When do students take quizzes?
- How can students see or replay previously completed games?
- What makes the student puzzle count increase?
- What can the Progress Bar tell me about my students?
- How do students log out of ST Math?