The Annotation feature cannot be disabled. The intent of the annotation tool is for students to use it as digital scratch paper to help work through puzzles or to demonstrate their thinking when discussing problem-solving strategies.
Articles in this section
- How can students and teachers review quiz results?
- When do students take quizzes?
- How can students see or replay previously completed games?
- What makes the student puzzle count increase?
- What can the Progress Bar tell me about my students?
- How do students log out of ST Math?
- Why isn't my student's animation playing automatically?
- How do I use the student toolbar?
- Can teachers disable annotation?
- How are ST Math games structured?