Yes, a student can be in more than one class at a time. Each teacher will be able to see the student in their class and on their reports if a student is in multiple classes. Any teacher can change the student's journey.
Articles in this section
- How can I see a student's picture password?
- How do I add students to my class?
- How do I delete or undelete students?
- How can I tell if my school is rostered and what does that mean?
- How can I retrain a student on their picture password?
- How do I create a class?
- How do I rename a class?
- How do I change the grade level for one of my students?
- Can a student be in multiple classes?
- How do I sign in as one of my students?