This article is for districts that do not utilize one of our rostering solutions. These are schools where teachers create their own classes and add students with an invitation code or with the search feature.
Students and staff will have uninterrupted access to ST Math all summer long. Students will continue to play the current school year's Journey and incomplete Assignments. Staff will continue to see student data.
There are 2 significant dates outlined below:
- Pre-Enrollment begins 3 weeks prior to your school start date. During Pre-Enrollment, teachers can begin preparing classes for the upcoming school year.
- Curriculum Rollover occurs on Monday of the week school starts. If the first day of school is a Monday, Curriculum Rollover will be the same day.
All dates are dependent on your school year start date. Any changes to your school year start date should be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After Pre-Enrollment Begins:
- Teachers can create classes in the upcoming school year, add students, and create assignments.
- The upcoming school year will be available to view but is not yet active.
- Teachers will not yet be able to change students' upcoming grade levels for their Journey. For example, teachers will not be able to lower a student’s grade level journey based on an IEP during this time.
- Teachers will have a dropdown and can toggle between the current and upcoming school year.
- Students will continue to play in current school year Journey and Assignments.
After the Curriculum Rollover Occurs:
- If teachers have not yet created classes in the upcoming school year, added students, and created assignments, they should do so now.
- If needed, teachers can now change students' grade levels for their Journey.
- Teachers will continue to have a dropdown and can toggle between previous and current school years.
- Once added to a class in the new school year, students will begin playing their new grade level Journey and begin gathering minutes and puzzles for the new school year.
NOTE: Students will continue to play in the previous school year until they are added to the new school year class after Curriculum Rollover occurs.
Here is an example of how this process works with a sample date of the first day of the new school year as Wednesday, August 25th.